Re: ISO Testing

Hi Paul,
Let me build the ISO before we share much yet.

I want to have something concrete before we say a lot.  This way people
do not expect it before it is out :)
The Alpha release can be something to build expectations.  There are
some puzzles to still figure out, though.
Trying to figure out the best way to handle mounting volumes, for example :)

Hopefully, this all happens soon!