Re: ToriOS ISO Update

Hi Nio,
I am using the version you e-mailed me a while back.
Send me a fresh tarball of the version you want me to use!
I think I have only 9w version, but I am simply using the scripts you
sent me :)

I of course have a much different build script, but I am using Ubuntu
and PPAs and different art, etc..

Just e-mail me whatever version (or put it up somewhere and give me the
link)

Thanks Nio!!