RC1 of ToriOS Alpha

Hi everyone,
OBI has been fixed!
There are some things that will need to be tweaked to make everything
better, such as changing the tarball name to something more indicative
of what it is.
And the OS that gets installed will need to be updated substantially
before we are ready for a Beta release...
But we need testers to test localization of the menu, and look for any
bugs they can find anywhere.
Keep a good list, and report back here!!

I'll upload this to the web page and update it with the new info.  I
need to do a quick rebuild to fix one minor issue (I didn't run
update-menus when I changed some of the things).

Thanks everyone!