Re: Meeting today

Hi Jack,
We just had a short discussion about the ISO, there is no log available,
unfortunately.
It was very informal and we never started the meeting bot to record.
We mostly talked about testing the ISO and the results we had.
And then we talked about computer hardware.  We did talk about trying to
run Tori OS on something like the Raspberry Pi, and how we would need an
ARM computer to build it on, as well as building the components we use a
PPA for, such as Numix icons, JWM 2.2.2, mkusb and jwm-settings-manager.

I did also mention that I have a PPC that I would like to eventually
make a PPC ISO for.

I think that just about sums up the discussion