deboostrap install [update]

Hey everyone,

I found a page that confirms my suspicions about using deboostrap/chroot
to install on hardware.
It basically uses the same principles as the script I am using to build
the OS.  Though I was actually searching for something else :)

http://www.debian-administration.org/article/426/Installing_new_Debian_systems_with_debootstrap

So... I think it would be very possible to use the current script (with
modifications of course) to setup a NEW computer.
I think we can write a very simple UI using dialog/zenity and simply
'copy' the current OS' packages over (minus a few ones we wont need,
such as nodm and live-boot)
and simply chroot into the hardware we are installing on after running a
quick partition program. based on a couple of choices.
Like:

1. *Erase EVERYTHING* and install ToriOS ONLY
2. Install alongside ${DETECTED_OS}
3. Manual partition and install

So this is definitely something I will be looking into, especially now
that I have some hardware to install ToriOS on in every single way I can
think to try.
I can safely do crazy things to it, because well... that is its only
purpose (for now).

Since I am currently adding a lot of error checking, and cleaning up the
process for building the ISO I will be putting the code on github soon.
I think it would be a wise decision to make a ToriOS github page, so we
can host everything related to ToriOS there... or at least link to it.

I will be putting the script for ToriOS on GitHub soon, well... when I
am satisfied with the quality of it for others to use.
@Nio
Do you mind if I include the 9w directory with it, since the script uses it?

Also, once this script is refined to a point I am happy with I will copy
it and attempt to modify a few simple things to see if I can reasonably
set up an automated script to install torios from a chroot.
As, this would be a good second option to have, since I personally
always have a separate /home partition and would like that feature to be
available for ToriOS at some point.
If it is too complicated I may wait to do it until 1.0 comes out.... but
if it is a fairly simple change to the current version I can write a
simple front end from Zenity that asks a couple questions and lets the
user configure everything the way they want right from the get-go.
I can make a archives.tar.xz of all the /var/cache/apt/archives/*.deb
files  and then extract it into the new install's
/var/cache/apt/archives/ and we could include a lot of languages, and
some extras an still stay under a CD limit (i think).