ISO maker scripts

https://github.com/Israel-/ISOmaker
I have just uploaded a new version to github of the ISO maker scripts.

I will have to update the documentation, etc...
but basically, the gist is... run OSmaker
this will make a tarball for the OS to install.
Then run ISOmaker

These scripts are still changing, and please note, they do not take
parameters, so no shellshock :)
OBI is included (though modified slightly)
I am still working out some issues with it, so it WILL be changing.
I just wanted to publicly release this (though it technically has been
public for a bit of time), since we are a libre/open project.
And if none of you want to use it, that is fine... I just want it to be
here for integrity and incase someone lurking here is a Bash expert and
can read through my stuff and fix some of the issues :)