Re: Meeting Tomorrow

Hi,

I'm now +10 GMT so if the meeting at 20:00 GMT, it is 6:00 my time.

Maybe this is a good chance to ask about 21:00 GMT? Note that, I don't mind to wake up early once every week :) after all, I'm new here and I'm on my exploring mode.

I will do my best to attend, tomorrow, 6:00 my time that is Sunday :)

Thanks to the internet, it is possible to do this even though we live miles away from each other ..

Thank you!
Sent from my smartphone.