Re: manual update

Den 2014-10-12 19:04, Paul Sutton skrev:
> Hi
>
> I took screen shots of virtual box install process and have addded
>  these to the manual,  not added much in the way of notes as yet.
> but the screen shots are there, and I am using all the defalt
> answers
>
> https://github.com/zleap/torios-manual
>
> hope this helps
>

> I have also uploaded all the screen shots, (yeah still in the same
>  directory as the main .tex files,  but if anyone wants to use
> these they are welcome to.
>
> I would assume the OBI manual has all the required info for this
> process,  in which case I can concentrate on what is on the
> desktop , included applications etc. OR produce a separate install
> guide for this,  (may be easier)
>
> Paul

Hi Paul and everybody else who is interested,

If you give me some feedback, I can edit the documents for the OBI.
Maybe they are good enough, maybe they need some updating.

-o-

I think that you, Paul, can concentrate on what is on the desktop or
in general, the rest of the manual for ToriOS.

ps/
Is there some quick method to switch between the uploaded screenshots?
If not, maybe it is better to collect them in a document, for example
make a pdf file via Open Office Impress. If there is not much editing,
only collecting the pictures and maybe add a few head-lines, it does
not take too long to do it, and it is much more convenient to read.
/ds