Places Menu Update

Hi everyone,
I took Nio's great advice and created a Places menu that is based off of
the xdg-menu-dirs program.
I have only done initial testing, but so far it works as expected!!

Now we need a localized Shutdown menu.  Anyone with any great ideas?
I can successfully create menus as needed by the update-menus program
that runs when a user installs software.  It will also run in my locale
changer app..  though that has been put on the sideline for a bit (while
I get a handle on the major issues in the OS/ISO)

I solved the seamonkey not opening (in the install) by pointing it to an
address... I installed a basic 'start page'
It is basically our home page, but only has:
A welcome message
a search bar
and the social media buttons
as the page's content