New pdf

Hey Paul,
I am looking in the new manual, and found issues
Chapter3 (i.e. page 9)
David B Yentzen is messed up ... his name is next to his position
Jack and Rafael do not have e-mail addresses either...

4.0.5
You have to word 'Browser' just hanging out...  not sure what is going
on there...  but you have really awesome information!
You should put a full wget example there (when we have a real ISO that is :)

for 4.0.7 You should include mkUSB  when you have the time.

4.0.9
the zleap link is not clickable in the pdf...

4.1.1
When you finalize this you should make the install screen shots like you
did with unetbootin, where it shows only the app... the text is too
garbled looking right now.  I am sure you were planning on this, but I
want to be verbose :P

5.1.2
This has been changed to Seamonkey now... sorry for switching things
around so much... but I think Seamonkey is much better for smaller
screens.  Midori can be customized, but it is not intuitive on how to be
able to customize the toolbar...  by contrast Seamonkey is formatted in
a way that fits small screen resolutions better.  It also has an IRC client.
I will make desktop files for this at some point.

And also 5.1.7
we now use evince, becuase xpdf did not work very well.

Some of the other apps are the x11-apps:
xcalc  - calculator
xedit - text editor
xman - manual browser
bitmap - 2 color x bitmap editor (black and white only)
xload (the reason we install the apps in the first place)  shows the
monitor in the panel
xmag (a.k.a Screen Magnifier) magnifies an area of the screen
xclock (the thing that shows up when you click the clock/date display)
these are all very minimal applications included in a very small package.

there are also some other ones like xeyes, xlogo, xbiff etc but they are
not important enough for me to put effort into making them visible

I'd also suggest adding the keyboard shortcuts into the manual  (the
file I attached)

Now that I'm done with my critical notes (like the ones I need for my
programs), my real opinion on it :)
All in all, I'd say the manual covers WAY more than I anticipated.  You
are doing a most excellent job Paul!!  Thank you for bringing such
professionalism to our project!!  You are really covering all the bases!!

F12		Fullscreen
Mute Key	Mute
RaiseVolume Key	Raise Volume
LowerVolume Key	Lower Volume
WWW Key		Webbrowser
XF86Calculator	Calculator
Print		Screen Shot
Ctrl+Alt+p	Screen Shot
Ctrl+Alt+t	Open Terminal
Ctrl+Alt+Delete	Open System Monitor
Alt+Tab		Switch to the next stacked window
Ctrl+Alt+Tab	Cycle to the next stacked window
Alt+F4		Close the window
Alt+#		Move to Desktop #
Alt+F1		Main Menu
Alt+F2		Unmaximize a window