Re: manual update 13/10/2014 and shutdown

Hey Paul,
Are you talking about the live session?
I suppose I could add a Zentiy Dialog that says
"Shutdown now?"
If you are talking about the installed version, don't you think clicking
the shutdown menu button, the shutdown menu item, and the shutdown
button in the pop up is enough?  I figured the user would have to really
try to shut down the computer (by clicking 3 times), so it should be
enough...
However, if need be I can add a warning dialog to the shutdown program
as well.

@ Everyone,
since this is a community project
what is your opinion on the shutdown button?

I suppose we can post a question to social media land and find out what
the potential users think.