Online Documentation

Hi

Before we add something to the news section with regard to the online
html documentation.  I have drafted out below

- ---

We would like to make online version of the offline (pdf) manual
created by Paul (zleap) this can be downloaded from

https://github.com/zleap/torios-manual

all the files you need can also be found here.   Ideally the online
manual will mirror the offline manual.

Geoffrey is currently the offline editor so any work will be under his
guidance,   What we would like is something similar to the following

http://docs.xubuntu.org/1404/

This should be easy enough if a template can be created to allow the
related sections to perhaps be copied / pasted in, along with related
source screen shots.
Skills needed :

HTML
CSS
Bash (if you can write a script to convert LaTeX to html or perhaps
LaTeX to plain text
git
image editing (if you need to resize any of the images)

..
add more here.

If anyone out there can help then please get in touch.

Thanks

Paul Sutton & The ToriOS team.

- ---

Out of interest are we using a sub-domain for this e.g docs.torios.org
so everything can be put in it's own area on the website

Can we get the template so that the general layout is consistent with
that of the xubuntu documentation,  Having consistency here does help
end users.

Paul