Re: meeting tomorrow

On 10/24/2014 04:26 PM, Paul Sutton wrote:

> On 24/10/14 22:24, Paul Sutton wrote:
> > Hi
>
> > At the meeting tomorrow we need to discuss control panel access to
> > the website so that a sub domain can be added for docs.torios.org
>
> > Could we also have a reminder so to confirm the UK time of the
> > meeting I get mixed up with the times as we have summer time and
> > bst i think here,  In general I am here in the evenings anyway
>

> > Paul
>

> Can we also discuss IRC channel and about having Channel Ops so we can
> change the topic to include meeting details please
>
> Paul

Hi Paul,
we need William to set up the cpanel access... I may be able to
administer some things with my ftp account... though I don't have a lot
of time to spend doing this right now.

I am getting ready to upgrade my machine to Utopic soon...  so I am
checking my backups to make sure they are current, and making sure all
the ToriOS code is available for anyone (like me) to git clone
And making sure I have all my other programming stuff backed up :)

I think Ali can answer the other questions :)

-Israel
ToriOS Team