ToriOS package

Hi,
I wanted to let everyone know that I am indeed working on a ToriOS package.
I have never made this type of package before, so it may be a while
before I get it fully working.
I am also planning on modifying the build scripts to use these packages
so that anyone who uses the scripts will have to do very little work to
build ToriOS.

The goal is to have a FULLY OPEN and free OS.  One that you can build,
or modify in every aspect you can imagine!  I think this is one of the
most amazing things about ToriOS.  We are not only encouraging people to
customize and build their OS up, but are allowing people to do it from
the ground up, and also having a fully transparent build process (you
can still download the current sources from github... e-mail me if you
don't have the link and want it)

This FLOSS makes me smile more :D

-Israel
ToriOS Team