ISO building from Utopic

Hi everyone,
I ran into a snag building the ISO while running utopic.
I had a conversation with Nio about it, and tl;dr; it is fixed

So now the verbose version:
Syslinux has changed.  Now isolinux does not install when using
syslinux.  I guess this is because of the different ways of booting
now.  There is MBR, there is GPT, there is the Mac's horrid MBR/GPT
stuff.  There is BIOS, and there is EFI.  I am not sure how syslinux
will work for ToriOS 3.0  but fortunately we are only on 0.5+ :)

So how did I fix it?

I made a separate chroot of precise.  And in that chroot I installed
isolinux.  And then I copied that over to my ToriOS chroot's live folder
(the CD's boot directory).  Now everything works again!

Hurray, and thanks as always to Nio for the great pushes he gives me in
the right direction!

-Israel
ToriOS Team