Re: Crazy idea

On 11/24/2014 06:42 PM, Ali Linx wrote:
Hi,

Everyday, I have two different feelings. One very bad and negative feeling, telling me that everything is NOT going to work and all the negative crap that one doesn't need to listen to or know. Another feeling is very good and positive that - despite the loud first feeling - keeps telling me "everything is going to work, just don't ever lose hope".

Well, I must admit that ToriOS was a crazy idea and still. It is a challenge, a huge one and that is not for one day but every day.

Now, how crazy this idea could be and grow bigger and go beyond what one could think of?!

None sense so far?

Okay, see:
https://phonebloks.com/en/help-us

Is it just me? or it is really both projects have the same vision and goal? not exactly but generally?!

In this very moment, I am very much thinking to leave everything and focus only on ToriOS ... it is just that the commitments and the promises I have made to other projects that are forcing me to live with a huge burden. To keep your promise is a huge burden. I am confident that we shall make it, sooner or later we shall :) it is a matter of time, I hope!

https://twitter.com/getphonebloks/status/536785840345993216

:)

--
Ali/amjjawad