Re: Access to our website and the domain renewal

On 11/24/2014 03:47 AM, Ali Linx wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need access to www.torios.org ASAP!
>
> @William
> Kindly provide me with FULL access to both the email of torios.org and
> the website. Whatever access, I need that, please!
>
> Also, I need the forums to be up and running, please.
>
> And, on January, we need to renew the domain of our website so please,
> advice what is the plan :)
>
> Thank you!

Hi Ali,
We still don't have access either.  (I can't log in with my FTP account)
We will certainly need William to help here.
I must also remind you there is an American holiday this week, Thanksgiving.
This is the holiday where we are thankful to God that we have food and
shelter (well that is what it is supposed to be).  The early settlers
from Europe had a terrible winter but the native peoples helped them
learn how to grow crops, and survive the harsh winters.

So, he will probably be busy, usually we meet with family, and eat
dinner.  But meeting with family is the busy part.  It is very common
for Americans to have family living far away that you only get to see a
couple times a year.

 What I mean is, he may be too busy right now for much of anything.  He
may have to travel somewhere across the country... or he may be having
relatives coming to stay for a few days, so they have to prepare their
house for guests coming.

-Israel
ToriOS Team