torios packages

Hi everyone,
I have been working at really streamlining the build process, and I have
begun using a PPA for the base system.

I just recently begun work on a 'live' package.
This brings in everything we need for the live system and configures
certain things.

This upcoming release will (finally) have a ToriOS plymouth theme...
sorry it took so long to get here :P

I think many issues will be solved in this release, but I am going to
test it a bit before I upload a dropbox link...  not sure what is going
on with the domain... so for now we can use dropbox for testing.  I may
have brought in some bugs by changing everything, but the scripts will
soon be MUCH easier to maintain and read for the average person...  when
I get all the bugs worked out and get a working bug-free system I will
let you find the bugs I didn't :)

We *may* get pretty close to a Beta this month...
However, I have exceeded my daily launchpad build quota, so I will have
to wait until the next launchpad day :)

-Israel
ToriOS Team