Mirrors

Hi,

There is a known issue for ToriOS ISO; it takes ages to be downloaded, no matter how fast your Internet is.

A side from this issue, we have no mirror, yet.

That said, we now have a server. It is my new server and it is in a very good hands. We also have Phill's ISO area and he is more than happy to help with that.

That said, we need to put the ISO on a better server. I can host that on mine AND we can host that on Phill's area.

Whatever needed to go from this point, share your thoughts and let's do it, please!

Thank you!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad