Agenda for ToriOS Weekly Meeting

Dear ToriOS Team,

As you know, we shall have our weekly meeting in less than 10 hours from now:
http://torios.org/news/team-weekly-meetings/

Here is the agenda of the upcoming meeting:

1. An Introduction to understand the difference between helping,
   contributing and being active or not:
   http://amjjawad.net/help-contribution-and-activity/
2. ToriOS Website, domain, email and Plan B.
3. ToriOS System Progress
4. Marketing
5. Donation
6. Kibo and ToriOS
7. Others

If you have anything to add as a topic or a sub-topic, kindly reply this email with the details you wish to add.

Please, do not add anything if you are not going to attend. If you are able to attend the meeting, then kindly add your suggestion. Otherwise, it is pointless to add an item then no one will discuss it because you can't make it to the meeting.

I expect more people rather than Israel, Paul and Smile to show up.
They are the only people who are attending the weekly meetings.

Thank you and good night!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad