Re: Last update today :P

Hi Israel,

Is it enough to make a basic installation from the Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
mini.iso and then run these commands

https://launchpad.net/~torios-dev/+archive/ubuntu/torios-core

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:torios-dev/torios-core
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install jwm-settings-manager**jwm

to get ToriOS (complete enough to test it according to your intention)?