New ISO building

Hi everyone,
this is a quick e-mail while everything is still fresh...
I am building a ToriOS ISO with Nio's mini image.
I am going to see what it takes to configure everything there... and
then I suppose I could (possibly) make a script to run and configure
everything and install what we need... I am not entirely sure how
possible this is... but it might be possible to build the OS on the
computer while it installs...  there may be a way to even make multiple
arch on one CD and use a mini install to build for either 32 or 64
bit...  and then have a tar.xz of debs that is extracted to the HD and
installed....
just a thought...

anyhow... I'll let you know how it goes on the real machine (and VBox as
well)

-Israel
ToriOS Team

Follow ups