Re: jwm-settings-manager update

Hi again :)
On 01/02/2015 08:13 PM, Israel wrote:

I finally fixed the issues I was having, and I also get the 'Name' field
from the desktop file.
I began work on auto localization, but didn't fully finish it.
The new version is being built with the new smarter menu.  Everything
should work decently well now.  Please test things you wonderful testers.

P.S.
Nio, your tarball is missing the updated JWM... so I cannot choose a jpg
background... that was one of the major issues... well and not
supporting SVG :(  not that I cannot simply add my PPA and re-update it
:D.... just mentioning this for any other testers really.....

I will add JWM into the torios-core PPA as soon as I figure out why the
new version is having troubles building :( and then all should go smoothly
Thanks!
We are getting so close :D :D :D
And entire DE and OS... whew... thanks testers, you are making this go
much quicker!!!  Saving me hours and hours and hours of time!!

-Israel
ToriOS Team