Re: testing manual

On 01/17/2015 01:44 PM, Paul Sutton wrote:
> The latest testing manual is on my git hub,  it is in the same
> directory as everything else NOT in the directory I created for it,  I
> figured I could copy / paste links from the main manual to put
> graphics in and all the paths would remain the same.
>
> https://github.com/zleap/torios-manual
>
> For example I can copy / paste the whole section on installing to a VM
> from the main manual,  thus removing testing from the main manual.
> This will make it smaller and keep it as a user manual and not get
> bogged down in technical information for testing.
>
> I am trying to also sort out the graphics so all the files in the
> manual point to ~/screenshots,  so I can then remove graphics files
> from the main directory

> Paul

Hi Paul,
When you get this all sorted out, I will add a watchfile for the debian
package for the documentation.  Right now I am only pulling from the
html portion.  So when Geoffrey gets everything in order for the quick
start, I will restructure the documentation package so that I do not
have to manually download things ever :)  Let me know when you have
things sorted out on your end so I can make it simple for anyone who
ever maintains these packages.
We could also host things on a ToriOS github account if we ever choose
to do that... of course who knows what is going on with the domain stuff...

-Israel
ToriOS Team