Re: Fwd: ToriOS Website

Hi,
This is great!!
I have an ISO building process going on... I am trying from the script
based OS, just to see if all the new session improvements make this
process work.
If it does... wooooo hoooo
And I will let everyone know how it works.
It is getting late here so I will sign out after I address the other e-mail

On 01/24/2015 11:04 PM, Ali/amjjawad wrote:

> Some good news!

-Israel
ToriOS Team