Re: ToriOS reviewed by very young user

On 02/06/2015 12:39 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Hi toriosadores,
>
> See this link

> Maybe InterProg would like to join the ToriOS community :-)
>
> Best regards
> Nio

Hi All,
InterProg has joined our team (Ali approved him the other day)!

@InterProg thanks for your concise review!  Please let us know any of
the improvements you would like to see!  We also have another ISO that
is a more up-to-date build.  Of course you can update the older version
easily if you are comfortable with the terminal:
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get -y upgrade

I am particularly interested in user feedback.  I want to make this OS
work the way the most users will want it to work.  I also enjoy that it
is so lightweight and yet is very full featured.  You can run heavier
things (compositing, power-managers, docks, etc...) but at the most
minimal level it is still close to competing with LXDE and XFCE (still
has a way to go... but we are getting closer)

Thanks again for your review InterProg!
Thanks Nio for finding this!

-Israel
ToriOS Team