[Reminder] ToriOS Weekly Meetings

Hi everyone,

This email is mainly dedicated for the new members who were so kind and nice to join us and we are so kind and nice to take them under our wings and will make them feel home and very comfortable :)

Please do see:
http://torios.org/news/team-weekly-meetings/

You will find all what you need to know about ToriOS Weekly Meetings :)

ANYONE and EVERYONE is more than welcome to join!

Also, while I'm busy with real life and all, please don't be hesitate to ping me:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

You'll find my contacts list on my Wiki. Use whatever channel you feel comfortable with. I might not reply at once as I used before but I will reply sooner or later ;)

Thank you and welcome to ToriOS Community!
You have made the right choice ;)

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad