Re: Hi! I'm Interprog!

On 02/06/2015 10:09 AM, Mr Sauce wrote:
> Hi! I'm new here and a very beginner programmer. I'm a noob, indeed and I'm a young teen. I'm sorry for every terrible grammars, punctuations, spelling and others mistakes that I made. I hope you guys can accept me. I'm glad to be here, and I hope I can help you help guys improving this project(I hope I can, but I'm just a noob) I'm passionate to learn and I will try not to give up! Thanks :-)
>
> * Sorry for duplicating post, previous post was in HTML format instead of plain-text fomat. Sorry!

Hi Mr Sauce aka Interprog!

There are many people here that do not speak English as a first
language, we are all very comfortable with that.  Your grammer,
spelling, etc.. is very readable and easy to understand.

We are always glad to have beginner programmers here!  That is what
makes ToriOS so special.  We want new people who want to help in
anyway.  Feel free to contribute anything you like.

Also, we have a developers list, if you want to be on that one as well.

May I ask what languages you program in?

  Most of our code is Bash and C++.
Our settings manager program uses FLTK (fast light toolkit).  FLTK is
fairly easy to learn and use... especially since FLUID exists.  That
makes creating the UX very easy (it is similar to Glade).
If you are interested I would be glad to help you learn more about C++
and FLTK or bash.  I think C++ is a language you can learn more and more
about the more you use it :)

-Israel
ToriOS Team