(no subject)

Thanks for welcoming me everybody! I really appreciate it!

* Israel

I'm a newbie, I don't know I should be on the devs list. I cannot help much for now.
I don't have much knowledge to help. My programming level is still in basic,
and I'm programming in Python and some C.(I keep changing programming
language because of the compatibilities and the benefits that I don't know)

** C++ and Bash?
   - I really hope that you can provide me some tips and guide or any informations that can helping me
   - programming with those. I will try as best as I can.

regards

Interprog