Re: ISO

On 02/22/2015 06:17 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Den 2015-02-22 10:06, Nio Wiklund skrev:
>> Den 2015-02-22 05:35, Israel skrev:
>>> http://torios.net/tori-os-pre-beta/
>>> PLEASE TEST THIS!!!
>>>
>> I'm downloading it :-P
>>
> Hi toriosadores :-)
>
> The iso file size is 677 Mibibytes, well within CD size.
>
> This pre-beta version works live and installed in my IBM Thinkpad T42
> with Pentium M.
>
> tar needed exactly 100 seconds to expand the tarball to the root
> partition, which is quite good in such an old computer.
>
> After the second reboot htop shows 72 MB RAM used.
>
> Disk used shown by df -h is 1.7 G (Gibibytes)
>
> I have not tested much yet, but the 'welcome and warning' screen of the
> OBI does not look good. It is incompletely edited from the original, and
> gives a bad impression. See the attached picture.
>
> Best regards
> Nio
Hi Nio,
I did change it to add in the new option, what do you suggest I change
to make it more clear?
I wanted to make it very clear to new users that they must use the other
option to install it beside their current OS.

Thank you for your feedback!!!
All of the other stuff is great!!

-Israel
ToriOS Team