Re: ToriOS Beta2

On 02/23/2015 01:30 PM, Israel wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi and WOW!
I rebuilt the Base OS to be smaller.  I rebuilt the OBI package, and the
base ToriOS package.
I fixed the seamonkey default bug, as well as changed the default search
to DuckDuckGo (google is still available of course...), and added some
more secure settings in (delete everthing when closed) though the user
can, of course, change this as they see fit. I also changed the default
Seamonkey page to our own (in case they open seamonkey directly from the
menu).

This should eliminate all the currently reported issues (except the
screenshot tool).

I will post to torios.net and send the link when it is finished
uploading (i'm at 22%)

I was about to get started to write my report and send it ... I guess it is pointless now ... why so in hurry? :P
You should wait for me :D

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad