Re: Zsync

On 03/02/2015 10:52 AM, Israel wrote:
Hi,

Someone should test this:

zsync http://http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-beta.iso

Shouldn't it be like:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/326/builds/89980/downloads

zsync http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-gnome/daily-live/20150301/vivid-desktop-amd64.iso.zsync ?

Check:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ZsyncCdImage
On 03/01/2015 04:11 PM, Ali/amjjawad wrote:
Hi,

Israel, what do you think? It's there already ;)

Thank you!
Sent from my smartphone.

Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If your ISO's live on my server, zsync is already installed and used.

Regards,

Phill.

On 1 March 2015 at 12:27, Ali Linx <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi Phill and all,

    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ZsyncCdImage

    As per Jonathan, we can NOT install Zsync on Kibo's server. I
    have a strong feeling that myself and Israel have misunderstand
    you Phill when you were talking about installing it. Where
    exactly should we install it? because IIRC and AFAIK, our ISO
    live at your server, Phill and I have no clue or let's say I
    forgot who have access and who have not so could you please
    advise where to install Zsync? forget Kibo's Server because it is
    for business and Jonathan advised NOT to use Zsync on the current
    setup (no idea why).

    So, can we do that on your area where the current ISO of ToriOS
    lives?

    Many thanks!

-- Ali/amjjawad
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad