Re: Zsync

Den 2015-03-02 14:40, Israel skrev:
> Hi Nio,
> Thank you!  This link worked for me as well.
>
> zsync http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-beta.iso.zsync
>
> I was unsure if it would work right, as ToriOS-beta.iso is actually a
> soft link to my last ISO.
> So now we can simply upload new files and link them.  It will be the
> same zsync line.
>
> So, it should work to use zsync on an existing ISO with that name,
> right?  It will just update it (if everything goes correctly.
>

> On 03/02/2015 05:07 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
>> zsync http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-beta.iso.zsync
>

> --
> Regards
>
> -Israel
> ToriOS Team

Yes, Israel, that's how it works :-)

Of course you should keep old versions, at least in your own computer,
maybe also at Phill's computer if he thinks there is enough free space
for them (with other names, for example with the date in the name) and
link only the current version to what should be downloaded/updated via
zsync).