ToriOS Website Project has been registered successfully

Dear all,

I have taken the initiative to create:
https://launchpad.net/torios-website

I will be your point of contact when it comes to ToriOS website from A-Z. Not that I can fix everything but I know who what and where and why so from now and on, kindly use:

https://launchpad.net/torios-website

When you report bugs, etc and I'll be your point of contact :)

You can also view the current series of development.

ToriOS Website now is on version 0.4.0 which is the current version.
Once ToriOS 0.5.0 will be released, I will update the website series as well.

I noticed a bug reported against the old website so I assigned that to me and will do the other needed changes ;)

Thank you!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad