Re: Feedback on latest snapshot

On 03/29/2015 07:48 AM, Geoffrey De Belie wrote:
> Hi Israel
>
> I would suggest you make a new button for date & time in the JWM Settings Manager, instead of crunching it into Panel Settings -> Apps -> Clock Format. The needed features are:
> * set the time zone
> * set the datetime format
> * set the tooltip datetime format
>
> Panel Settings -> Appearance
> This is not well aligned and therefore does not look good.
>
> Bug:
> Open JSM (JWM Settings Manager), click Panel settings, click go back to main window. Click panel settings again => segmentation fault.
> See here:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/jwm-settings-manager/+bug/1437826
>
> Bug:
> JSM -> Themes
> "No such file or directory" is displayed in the command line
> See here:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/jwm-settings-manager/+bug/1437827
>
> Kind regards,
> Geoffrey De Belie

Hi,
I have been looking into some of your issues.  I have a separate testing
branch where I am trying some radically different ideas.
I think it is much better in regards to overall appearance.
I have been reworking the Panel portion of the app and have made some
significant changes.

I have not noticed any seg faults with the version I am working on,
however I will need to do more testing.

I have also not come across the message you mentioned for the Themes in
the newest build... but again I will have to build it and test it on a
real system (rather than just testing the program out in my programming
environment... I can't use JWM and test out each compile... otherwise I
would screw my computer up too much, too often )

I will look into configuring the timezone, though this is not a major
priority, as the installer sets the timezone.

Thanks for reporting this!!

-Israel
ToriOS Team