Re: Suggestion for improvement

On 03/29/2015 08:10 AM, Geoffrey De Belie wrote:
> Hi
>
> I said this earlier, but can you remove the "bitmap" application from the menu? It's really bad ;)
>
> Kind regards
> Geoffrey De Belie

Hi,
I have removed this desktop file.
I am rebuilding the torios-core, so if you update you can see the results.

the ToriOS software link will work, however I am not sure how to modify
the default apt-handler setting automatically.  If you have modified
this already then this should work just fine.
However seamonkey does not have an apt-handler configuration built in.

I will also have to set up an automatic configuration of apt-handling.
But I will have to research this issue.

-Israel
ToriOS Team