Ämne: Re: [Torios] new zenity applications zmktbl and ztweaks
Datum: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 17:35:29 +0200
Från: Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx>
Till: Israel <israel@xxxxxxxxxx>, ToriOS developers
<torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Den 2015-04-17 16:18, Nio Wiklund skrev:
> Den 2015-04-17 15:30, Israel skrev:
>> On 04/17/2015 07:44 AM, Israel wrote:
>>> On 04/17/2015 05:05 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
>> Hi Nio,
>> I just quickly glanced at the new zmktbl.
>> line 107 and and 108 have zTweaks is this intended?
>
> No.
>
> Thanks for finding that silly bug at this early stage! There were other
> instances too. I'll soon upload a corrected version.

Here comes the bug-fix :-)

*New Files*

-rw-r--r--. 1 nio nio  3123 17 apr 17.15 ztweaks.tar.gz
-rw-r--r--. 1 nio nio 13503 17 apr 17.15 zmktbl.tar.gz
-rw-rw-r--. 1 nio nio   884 17 apr 17.23 md5sums.txt.asc

You find them at phillw's server as usual

http://phillw.net/isos/linux-tools/torios/2015-04/

expand the tarballs and use

*Installing*

$ sudo ./template.install -i
Installing ./template
create directories and copy files

$ sudo ./template.install -r
Removing ./template
remove files and directories except shared files

Where template is zmktbl or ztweaks, so use

sudo zmktbl.install -i
sudo ztweaks.install -i

to install.