zsync time

Hi everyone,
it is time to zsync and test.

Things to check:
make sure old *bugs* are fixed (no regressions).
*Seamonkey* (see if you like the new setup)
you can experiment using *update-notifier* if you want...
I included update-manager in this version as we have not found any
viable alternatives.

Some fun things...
A lot of random Gnome apps are installed in ToriOS, but are only visable
from the PCManFM Applications (I hid all menu items that say
'OnlyShowIn=Gnome/KDE/etc...'
So... you can actually run the gnome sound applet, or use some Gnome
configuration utilities... but this is not generally supported
(gnome-control-center is missing a host of icons, etc..)

Basically check the system to look for any loose ends.

*pico* still doesn't work in the live system (no idea why).  I have
tried reinstalling afterwards, but have not had any success getting it
not to segfault.  Any other ideas to fix this would be appreciated.

The *gksu* issue should be solved for the initial user you create (WPA
gui should work fine).  But please test this.

Also you can test the apt handler to install a program... I think it is
working fine (it worked last time I used it).

-Israel
ToriOS Team

Follow ups