Plymouth Theme

Hi everyone,
I have started trying to figure out plymouth, as we have no artwork team.
I have not found the best documentation out there... but there is enough
that I started a working theme.  So... that said, if you want to upgrade
and test it out...
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
I made the theme a separate package, and it breaks compatibility with
the old torios-desktop.
You need to dist upgrade because, well... you will need the new package
torios-plymouth.
This also brings in torios-plymouth-text which is a fallback... not sure
how well it works, but it just uses the normal ubuntu-text with
different colors and text...

Aside from the few minor bugs in this recent ISO that Nio reported (did
anyone else test??) most things now are visual tweaks.  Nio and I have
been collaborating on Icons for OBI, and he is also reworking the
zTweaks icon. I think the new icons are looking very nice!!

Test and let me know how it goes :P

-Israel
ToriOS Team

Follow ups