quick update

Hi everyone,
I am sending a quick update to the list.
I recently added in the ability for the places menu script to bring in
the gtk3.0 bookmarks when the menu is updated.

The menus are updated when the user installs a program, or logs in.

I have only tested it on my non-ToriOS machine at this point, but the
generated file looks good, so it should work as expected.

There are some other fixes I have brought in.  The themes manager has
been updated so it work better now... the secondary window color had not
been getting brought in... but not it works fine.

There is the ability to manage window groups (mostly), as well as the
ability to manage menus (shutdown and the desktop menu)

I will probably be rebuilding the base soon, and I hope to have an ISO
by tomorrow ... we shall see :)

-Israel
ToriOS Team