menu generator and the former icon issue

Hi everyone,
as of:
jwm-settings-manager - 1.0.0ubuntu12-178~ubuntu12.04.1
<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Etorios-dev/+archive/ubuntu/torios-core/+build/7443204>
This issue is solved.
I implemented a much smaller icon testing routine and made the Icon
portion of the Settings manager browse installed icon themes and
generate a list of includes based on the actual theme file.  I also
include some other non standard places people like to install icons.
In my heavy testing on my production machine (I have JWM installed as
well so I can quickly test things, but also do not always use it, since
I am actively messing with my jwmrc file) everything works.

Now, PLEASE test for any issues, regressions, etc....

Thanks again Nio for finding this annoying bug.  It has been a great
challenge to rethink my methods of writing scripts to be faster and very
complete.

-Israel
ToriOS Team

Follow ups