zsync time for testing

Hi all...
I updated the ISO to fix the minor issues we were having in the previous
ISO.
please test!!

Issues to look for in Live CD:
mkusb icon exists (in my testing this is true)
other icons work
dltbl (Download Tarball)
pcmanfm icons in menu://applications
does WiFi work from the liveCD?
anything else you want to check

Changes to live CD:
ToriOS plymouth theme (text only) is on the ISO.
You can either boot verbose (the traditional way we have done it... i.e.
not quiet splash)
or boot regularly... (torios-plymouth-text)

Now... would it be a good idea to use the graphical plymouth theme for
the live CD or not?

Changes to installed system:
xfce4-power-manager is now installed by default.

Not too sure if there are any issues left in the base OS.  This just has
updated packages...
I will eventually replace the lsb release file with ubuntu precise at
some point...  but for now it is what it is

-Israel
ToriOS Team

Follow ups