Re: ToriOS testers!!

Hi,
This is quite a NEW ISO.
I removed some things from the live session that we don't need.
And.... I installed Seamonkey!!!
It isn't AS pretty as in the installed version... I might be able to
install that as well... but we are now at 696.0 MiB

I haven't tested it yet... but I am excited for the possibility of
having a better web browser + chat + e-mail client on a Live CD.  With
IRC on it, people can get on #torios if they need help!!

Let me know how it is... I will try burning it to a CD to test on my
computer before the meeting tomorrow :)

On 05/22/2015 02:16 PM, Israel wrote:
> Hi
>  If anyone wants to test it, the new one is out! zsync away... I will be
> testing to see if the Network Applet issue is fixed, or still there...
> The GTK theme/icons seems to have worked well! I will be testing to
> install on real hardware so I will let everyone know my results

-Israel
ToriOS Team