Re: New ISO

Hi Jack,
Sure!  This ISO is having trouble uploading... I keep losing connection,
so I am going to rsync this one using:
rsync --progress -avze ssh ToriOS-rsync.iso israel@xxxxxxxxxx:oldISO
to Phill's server

Then I'll redo the zsync link and md5sum stuff.

So, changes:
Seamonkey is now on the LiveCD!!  And it works (AFAIK) there was a
problem earlier today about missing libasound2 for seamonkey but I have
since fixed this bug.

I also made sure that:

 /usr/lib/dbus-1.0/dbus-daemon-launch-helper

has all the right permissions.  This is the reason NetworkManager could
not be started.
This was related to how things were installed, and the Live System itself.

I have not narrowed down why imagemagick does not open from the menu
lately. So this bug was still present earlier today, but I haven't fully
checked the new menu update yet...

There are a few minor fixes to the places menu that are not in the ISO
or base OS... so if you notice an issue with it, don't worry I am indeed
working on it.

I am also working on an issue I noticed installing a few bigger programs
on my daily ToriOS machine.  certain desktop files have OnlyShowIn=Unity
at the bottom for context items.  I think I could potentially use these
specific items to mimic the same behaviour in adding App shortcuts to
the Panel, as JWM now supports 0-9 and a-z menu names.... so I could add
new menus for each shortcut to be used on right clicks... but that is
something for AFTER we put out the OS :)  Something I will experiment
with and we can test and implement for ToriOS 2.0

I didn't test the Live menu://applications issue out... but that is low
priority compared with the recent regression of wifi.... feel free to
check it!

That is all I can think of right now :)