ToriOS needs Release Notes

Hello everyone,

Long time no emails, I know :)
Why?
Long story short: Real Life.

First of all, I'd like to share with you (because we're one family) something I have received today :) this is my very first certificate and it seems that I am super lucky because it is about Linux, the software that has changed my life and this is yet another reason to love Linux even more. Seems like I insisted not to get any certificate but when it comes to Linux, I can not resist.

Second of all, what you guys have done so far can make a solid rock cries from happiness and smile forever. Words here fail me, I just can't tell you how much I am ... I am really speechless ... THANK YOU so much for everything you have done so far. While I'm very impressed with *ToriOS *and how far it goes, I'm not surprised. I knew it was a matter of time until ToriOS is ready & powerful. I knew I can trust you. I knew everything will be fine.

I just can't write more ... WELL DONE!

Third of all, if you noticed, I called it: ToriOS 0.8:
http://torios.net/download/

And, it means we are getting very close and above all, it means we do need a release notes :)

Should I prepare one?
I will use:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/VividVervet/ReleaseNotes/UbuntuGNOME

Of course, after changing the words ;)

So many ideas in my head but I just need to convert that to words ... I can't right now ... I have tons of words inside but I just can't take them out ...

I am SUPER HAPPY to be part of this GREAT family!

God bless you!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad