Suggestion to improve team's communication - IRC

Hi all,

I admit I am not and probably will never be an IRC type of person but this can be super useful, specially when a project has reached the stage of releasing a final or stable version.

That said, I'd highly recommend and suggest to keep IRC logged in and use it whenever you can.

You can always use both ;)

Keep IRC logged in and if you have something important and/or something you want everyone else to read, you can use the mailing list(s) of ToriOS but please, try as much as you can to log in to IRC.

90% of the emails on the mailing lists are chatting, not to mention very confusing subjects! Yes, mailing lists are supposed to help people to discuss when they can NOT be online but if you check Ubuntu and flavors, you'll noticed they do depend on IRC more than anything else. It is real time, faster, and all.

This is JUST a suggestion :)

Thank you!

--
Ali/amjjawad