Re: ToriOS Website is DOWN

On 06/30/2015 05:18 PM, Geoffrey De Belie wrote:
It's up again.

No!
3 websites (including torios.net) are down for 3 days now and I left with nothing but a false promise!

Please, double check before posting to the mailing list :)

Thank you!

P.S.
Check the attached screenshot.

---- Aan di, 30 jun 2015 04:12:57 +0200 *Ali Linx <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx>* schreef ----

    Hi,

    The server that hosts ToriOS (and 2 other websites of mine) is
    down so
    ToriOS website at the moment is not accessible.

    Sorry for the short notice, I was so tired and couldn't login to send
    this earlier.

    Once it is up and running, I will let you know.

    Thank you!

-- Ali/amjjawad
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

    <https://launchpad.net/%7Etorios>