Web Server

Dear all,

Is there anyone among us who have a web server?

torios.net needs a new server now (long story) and I was wondering if anyone here could help?!

Myself and Kris Maguire are working hard to get the website up and running again. However, it is not fair to ask Kris to host 4 websites and I can't, at the moment, pay for 4 different websites (hosting). Maybe we need donation for ToriOS but without our website, no one can donate anyway.

For now, torios.net will be hosted with Kris. Please note, Kris has zero file as everything as of this very moment with Jonathan who couldn't so far get his server up and running and couldn't pull the files out of that server. Keep in mind, we mind need to start from scratch and build a new website.

I am not sure if anyone here has a backup for torios.net?

Jonathan refused to provide me with a direct access to the server and truth to be told, I didn't see that coming so I have no backup for the website. If we have a backup, the matter of starting from scratch will not take much of time. If we have no backup, then that's a pain in the neck.

I had 4 websites with Jonathan which will be hosted with Kris. 10GB of disk space is more than enough for torios.net if anyone have a server?

Thanks!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad