JWM/JWM-settings-manager update

Hi everyone,
A lot has been going on in the JWM world lately, and I have had to spend
a lot of time catching up and programming the settings manager.
But, these new changes are SO worthwhile!!
The new themes bring in a whole new level of coolness!!
But I will need some testing to make sure I didn't break any
compatibility...
I am using the git version, so I am a little ahead of 2.3.0
Of course I will test this on my ToriOS machine as well...

Main things to test:
Themes
Icons
Panel

I also improved the menu a bit.

So the new themes have a 'RIGHT Click' menu for the panel items...
I have only just begun working on them, so I'd like feedback as to what
would be helpful.
Test a menu (Shutdown for example) or the Web program.

I am working on implementing an automatic integration of the web one for
all added programs... so this will be a nice addition when I finish it.

The windows can also be grouped in the TaskList (running application
bar) and this is done by default (IIRC) in the default theme.

Still looking into the NetworkManager issue... but I had to take a break
so I could come back fresh instead of burnt out on it :)

-Israel
ToriOS Team