G-Drive link and zsync

Hi everyone, here is the latest link...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0efnGFjgPchWjVlLWNKcG1UWDg

As you all know Phill's server is back up, and i have been uploading for
a while.

*TIME TO ZSYNC!!*

Notable changes (per program):
*OBI*
Check for spaces in password, and make the user re-enter the password.
I added an experimental dialog output for all the OBI logging in the
user configuration process.  If you like it, I will add it to the other
programs.
*JWM*
Too much to list here.  But, the main reasons to use this version deal
with the menus
*jwm-menu/jwm-places*
Totally new menu written in C++ which dynamically outputs from the
desktop files.  You can right click the menu for an 'update menus item'
Also some fixes if there is no language variable set.
The shutdown menu has been removed, and I simply added the dialog I made
that has shutdown,suspend,restart,logout
These are all now controlled by a dialog so, logging out is coherent now.

the places menu now has the ability to open folders one deep.
It checks various things, and will make a menu if the user has xdg data
dirs, gtkbookmarks or nothing other than $HOME set.
it is much more robust, and works like the applications menu
*jwm-settings-manager*
visual improvements
many fixes
still some work to go here..
*live session*
switch to something similar to starttorios to get more functionality
built in
added gettext in order to let the dialogs be translated

*torios apps*
all the shell scripts (not OBI) that run (screen shot, shutdown, logout,
apthandler, restart, etc...) are ready for translations.  This has not
been tested yet, so if you speak a different language and would like to
help, this is something I *REALLY* need help with!!  I might test it
with my elementary language skills in other languages, but I am not
fluent so I would not endorse my tests as the final product :)